Susan Patrick on Five Global Trends in Education
In a recent conversation with Getting Smart‘s Tom Vander Ark, iNACOL President and CEO Susan Patrick outlined five global trends in learning, including:
- Ensuring Education Systems Are Fit for Purpose.
- Modernizing the Teacher Workforce and Professional Learning
- Innovating Education for Equity, Prioritizing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Aligning Pathways between Early Childhood, K-12, College, and the Workforce
- Redesigning Schools Based on the Learning Sciences
Listen to “Podcast: Susan Patrick on Transforming Education Systems for Equitable High-Quality Learning” on the Getting Smart website.