Getting to the Heart of Equity in Education – Pt. 2
This is the eighth vlog in a series sharing highlights from keynote addresses that will focus on current events and themes in education. This video features the topic of equity.
Kara Bobroff (Navajo/Lakota), Founder of NACA-Inspired Schools Network, shares the process of developing North American Community Academy in New Mexico. Through implementing a culturally relevant, community-based model, their system focuses on a holistic approach that ensures their students are “academically prepared, secure in their identity, and healthy.”
- Getting to the Heart of Equity in Education
- Designing for Equity: Leveraging Competency-Based Education to Ensure All Students Succeed
- The Journey Toward Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Tackling Issues of Equity in Personalized Learning
- Step by Step Our Field Builds Its Capacity for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
The post Getting to the Heart of Equity in Education – Pt. 2 appeared first on Aurora Institute.