Register for the Aurora Institute Symposium for Leading and Learning on Transformation of K-12 Education to Personalized, Competency-Based Education
The Aurora Institute Symposium is the leading conference for transforming K-12 education systems , advancing breakthrough practices and policies, and implementing personalized, competency-based learning.
Who should attend and why? Attendees include school leaders, district leaders, and teachers actively implementing personalized, competency-based designs, as well as technical assistance providers, non-profit stakeholders, policymakers, researchers, learning experts, and other education leaders. It is the premiere event for learning about cutting-edge promising practices, the latest policy developments, research, and future-focused trends in teaching and learning. This virtual event is designed to build the capacity of the field to implement equitable personalized, competency-based systems.
Through keynotes and more than 55 sessions highlighting breakthrough practices and policies, the Symposium inspires attendees, equips them with new knowledge and best practices, and sparks action by leaders to implement new learning designs. Session strands include: Shifting to Competency-Based Education; Transforming Education Systems; Designing New Learning Models/Redesign; Enabling Anytime/Anywhere Learning; Modernizing Professional Learning; and more.
Attendee registration is now open for the Aurora Institute Symposium, held virtually on October 25-27, 2021. This year’s theme is “Leading Competency-Based Education Redesign.”
Non-members can take advantage of early-bird registration discounts through September 23, 2021.
- Register to Attend
- About the Symposium
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Symposium 2020 Highlights
Share this Announcement on Social Media:
- The @Aurora_Inst Symposium is the leading event for #EdLeaders in #PersonalizedLearning & #CompetencyEd. Register to attend: https://bit.ly/AuroraSymp21 #Aurora21
- Join @Aurora_Inst virtually at #Aurora21 on October 25-27. This year’s theme – Leading Competency-Based Education Redesign. Register to attend: https://bit.ly/AuroraSymp21
- Attend the leading conference for transforming #K12 #edu. Registration for #Aurora21 is now open, held virtually on October 25-27 https://bit.ly/AuroraSymp21 @Aurora_Inst
For questions, please contact the Aurora Institute Symposium team. We look forward to seeing you at the Symposium.